My project pan has really motivated me to start working through my collection and see what products I have and try to use and work through my collection in a really meaningful manner. Hence, me keeping my trash and then posting about it on the internet.
In January and February 2019, here are the products that I used up:
- Dove Coconut Hydrating Conditioner
- Herbal Essence Body Envy Volumizing Mousse
- Rite Aid Renewal nonacetone nail polish remover
- First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream
- Skin Laundry Gentle Foaming Face Wash (sample size)
- Philosophy Purity cleanser
- Rahua omega 3 hair mask (sample size)
- Benefit Give Me Brow (sample size)
- Madam CJ Walker Coconut Oil (sample size)
- Makeup Forever Ultra HD Perfecter Blurring Skin Tint (sample size)
- Tarte Quench Hydrating Primer (sample size)
- Lancôme Big Monsieur mascara (sample size)
- Lancôme Cils Booster XL mascara primer (sample size)
- MakeUp Forever Ultra HD foundation (sample size)
- TreStiQue Shadow Crayon (sample size)
- Glam Glow super cleanse cream to foam (sample size)
- Becca Aqua Illuminating Foundation
- It Cosmetics CC Cream foundation
- Face Masks: BBW Pumpkin Enzyme Face Mask, VS Sheet Clay love, VS Spa Sesh, VS Now & Zen
Note, everything is full sized unless it is marked as sample size. I was elated at how much I moved through these past two months. I think realistically the numbers this month was a bit inflated because there were so many products that were almost done yet I had not found the motivation to finish.
I guess my March/April update will let me know!