Ok, all you pumpkin haters ( just kidding, all my readers love pumpkins, I just know it), it is official fall.
That means you just have to add something pumpkin-y and full of all the best spices. This recipe hits all the spots.
Pumpkin Bread Recipe
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 4 eggs
- 1 c. vegetable oil
- 2/3 c. water
- 3 c. white sugar
- 3 ½ c. all-purpose white flour
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 ½ tsp. salt
- 2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp. pumpkin spice
- 1 tsp. ground clove
- ½ tsp. ground ginger
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease and flour two loaf pans and 6 -8 muffin cups.
- In a large bowl, mix together pumpkin puree, eggs, oil, water and sugar until well blended.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves and ginger. Stir the dry ingredients into the pumpkin mixture until just blended. Pour into the prepared pans. Fill the bread pans a hair under 2/3s and the remainder into muffin pans
- Bread – Bake for about 50 minutes in the preheated oven. Loaves are done when toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Muffins – cook for 15-20 minutes.